Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Student Activity Assistant / Gym Monitor – Selkirk College Castlegar, BC
Cleaning, tidying, assisting with students in the weight room, spotting, helping with special events, gym activities, and drop in sports, setting up equipment, laundry,posting information, making gym passes, inventory, equipment maintenance, fitness class registration, drop-in/pass fees, equipment sign out.
- Knowledge of weight room equipment required
- Background in sports, fitness, games, and recreation preferred.
- First Aid Level 1 preferred
- Physically able to lift heavy objects
- Energetic and outgoing personality required
- Good communication skills required
- Good computer skills required
Please submit your resume as well as a completed work study application form (that can be found on our website at http://selkirk.ca/financial-information/financial-aid/work-study) online through career central stated above.
Start date and end date to be confirmed with the supervisor.