Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Griffith University Australia Scholarship Australia
The Family Funding Scholarships invites applicants to apply for its scholarship to the Griffith University, Australia. The scholarship will provide $1,000 towards the first-trimester tuition fees.
- Be a non-citizen of Australia or New Zealand.
- Provide evidence that their sibling, parent or child is a current student or graduate of Griffith University and evidence of the family relationship.
- Applicant’s sibling, parent or child must be currently enrolled in or have completed a degree program at Griffith University.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University and satisfy all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program.
- Be a commencing and enrolling as a full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at Griffith University.
Applicants must provide:
- The application form
- A certified proof of a family relationship and current student or graduate status of family member at Griffith University.