Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Food & Beverage Outlet Supervisors (Overnight) Nelson, BC
Shambhala Music Festival is looking for qualified night owls to fill important overnight Supervisor positions at our food outlets throughout the festival. Positions run August 5-11 on the festival site outside of Salmo, BC.
We are currently looking for Supervisors for Blaze Burgers, Oink Pulled Pork and the Night Owl Cafe. Shift times will be 11:30 PM to 8:30 AM nightly throughout the festival. Perks include free meals during work, access to shady/quiet crew camping area, free showers & early entry to the festival! See the event come to life from behind the scenes.
The Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Manager in performing their duties; organizing and executing the successful operation of the outlet, leading to a quality food experience and top-notch product for our hungry guests!
– Communicate effectively with Food and Beverage Manager in the absence of the OINK Pulled Pork Manager
– Ensure crew receive regular breaks and meals
– Maintain the roll call sheet accurately
– Pick up roll call sheet at Payroll office at the beginning and end of the day
– Maintain a clean, organized and professional workspace
– Account for any damaged or spoiled stock on your shift
– Oversee preparation and restocking of all menu items
– Work with cashiers to maintain accurate records and tender amounts
– Understand the limits of the site and work within the parameters
– Fluent use of Radio
– Experience in Retail and Cash Management
– Experience Supervising a team of at least 3 staff members
– Previous experience working in a Festival setting an asset
– Foodsafe Certification
Head to our website to find more information on joining the crew here: https://
To apply, fill out a Staff Application form at the following link, selecting your preferred team and mentioning that you are applying in response to this ad.