All personal information collected by Stuuli is protected by the Privacy Act 1998. Information on the UK Privacy Act 1998 can be found on the United Kingdom Library of Congress web site.
We are likely to collect several kinds of Personal Identifiable Information (PII) from users in different ways. Types of Information Collected and retained are majorly of two types and they include but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked to fill out appropriately their name, email address and location. Also, users may, however, visit our Site anonymously and refuse to supply personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. Personal identifiable information will be collected from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. The majority pf the information that will be collected includes your personal information, such as name, school, the place you live in and your e-mail. We also collect the attachments you add on your profile (via website or e-mail), such as CV, diplomas and signed documents.
Personal Data: This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, title, birth date, gender, occupation, résumé, university attended; grade average; transcript, graduation date, race, ethnicity, languages; work rights; citizenship, personal interests, telephone number and billing information. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us. Providing information with respect to your race or ethnicity is entirely voluntary on your part. However, you acknowledge that Stuuli may not be able to provide you with a full set of Services if you do not provide this information.
Non-Personal / Identifiable Information: Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic, the browser’s name, the type of computer and technical information about Users, means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, user Internet service providers “IP addresses” where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
A web beacon is a programming code that can be used to display an image on a web page, but can also be used to transfer your unique user identification to a database and associate you with previously acquired information about an individual in a database. This allows Stuuli to track certain websites you visit. Web beacons are used to track online behavioural habits for marketing purposes to determine products or services you may be interested in. In addition to using web beacons on web pages, Stuuli also uses web beacons in email messages sent to individuals listed in Stuuli database.
Notice: When personal information is collected, we will inform you at the point of collection the purpose for the collection. Stuuli does not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the discussion entitled Information Sharing and Disclosure below. If you choose to provide us with your personal information, we may transfer that information, within Stuuli or to our third party service providers.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Stuuli may collect and utilize users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our Site
- To improve users experience
- To communicate with you (via e-mail, post or otherwise) and provide you with promotional materials and additional information regarding our products, services, surveys, contests, promotions and special offers;
- To process your information and to answer questions about the status of your program or service;
- To maintain contact with you and provide you with ongoing personalized service;
- To help us learn more about your study preferences;
- To help us create content and program that is most relevant to you.
- We may use the review you provide to improve our programs and services.
- Conduct direct marketing and performance research, to assist us in measuring our customer service, benchmarking our performance and to help us improve our experiences and program offerings and the information you provide to us will be stored for the period unless you direct us to delete it.
- We may also use your information to send you, or to have our business partners send you, direct marketing information or contact you for market research.
DISCLOSURE AND EXTERNAL USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Service providers. We contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, such as processing payments, hosting our Site and program review pages, sending out information or promotional offers, providing customer service and analyzing data from our Site. We provide these companies with only those elements of your personal information that they need to deliver those services. These companies and their employees are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose.
- Aggregate Data. We may share aggregated, non-personal data with service providers, advertisers or other existing or potential business partners to enable our users to receive targeted information (such as product recommendations) and/or discounts and to optimize third-party offers of products and/or services.
- Partner Programs. From time to time, we may partner with companies that are in conjunction with trusted service or similar programs, subscription services, rewards programs or other membership programs, require that we disclose purchasing or other personal information about their members who visit our Site. We will disclose your personal information to the partner companies when you consent to that disclosure, including consent implied by your agreement to the applicable membership or participation rules. And then we will disclose only the personal information required to make these programs work for you and support your membership in them.
- Contest Winners. We may publicly disclose the name, city and state of winners of our contests and sweepstakes.
- Acquisitions or divestitures. We may decide to sell, buy or merge our own or other businesses. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal and other information to prospective or actual purchasers, or receiving it from sellers. It is our practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions. In the event that we or all of our assets are acquired in such a transaction, customer information would be one of the transferred assets.
The security of your personal information is extremely important to us. We use technical security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alternation or unauthorized disclosure of information under our control. We use security measures including and not limited to: physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All sensitive information is collected on a secure server. When we ask customers or users to provide financial information (such as a credit card number) that data is protected using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, since no security system is impenetrable and “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, or that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security of our databases.
When creating an account and asked to choose a password, in which case your online account information shall be protected by your password. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We may provide Non-Personal Data to third parties and websites, where such information is combined with similar information of other users of our website. Although, Stuuli may contain links to many other sites as part of our effort to provide a service to our users. Stuuli do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are and will not be responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site.
The third parties to whom we may provide this information may include commercial partners, sponsors, licensees, researchers and other similar parties. Note: These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Therefore, we encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to familiarize themselves with the privacy statements of every website that collects personal information.
We do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through our Site, and rely on a parent or guardian to help you use our Site.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE
The contents of this site are the exclusive property of Stuuli and may not be copied, distributed, displayed, altered or modified, or reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, photocopy, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Stuuli. The corporate and product names, slogans, logos and other content contained on this site are the registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks of Stuuli or are used by Stuuli with the permission of their owners. The use, copying or alteration of any Trademark without the express prior written consent of Stuuli or, where applicable, the registered owner’s express prior written consent is strictly prohibited. The Trademarks are protected under the Trademark Act and by state or common law.
ACCEPTANCE OF POLICY
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
While Stuuli uses its best efforts for the information contained in this site to be as accurate and reliable as possible, errors may sometimes occur. Stuuli reserves the right to revise the information contained on this site and to make such changes without notice to past or present users of our site. Links to Other Sites To this extent that this site may now or in the future include links, facts, opinions or recommendations of different individuals or organizations, Stuuliof Cars does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness or otherwise endorse these links, facts, opinions and recommendations.
CLOSING OF SALE OR LEASE
With respect to the sale and leasing of vehicles and houses, this site is for informational purposes only. The actual sale of the vehicle will take place at Stuuli through one of our authorized sales representatives or dealers. Delivery of your vehicle will likewise take place at Stuuli unless other arrangements are made.
REVISIONS TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Stuuli reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions contained on this site without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors to our site. We request that you visit this site from time to time to review the current terms and conditions.
We hope this policy answers your questions about our collection, use and disclosure of your personal data. If you have additional questions or want to contact us for a specific purpose, please select from the following:
- Access/Corrections: Please send any request to access, amend or delete certain personal data we hold about you to the contact address below.
- Complaints and other questions: You should send any questions you may have about this policy or any complaints you have about how we have handled our personal data to the contact address below. If you feel our response is not satisfactory, we will refer you to a neutral and independent dispute resolution organization.
- Security: If you have reason to believe that the personal data we hold about you, such as your account with Stuuli other program Profile(s), or other membership information is no longer secure, you must immediately notify us of the problem by either clicking “Contact Us” Page of Stuuli.com; or calling us 07405822163 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your concerns and will seek to resolve any concerns and disputes. Thanks for reading. Hope we made you feel a little more comfortable about using out website at Stuuli.com.