|“Imagine developing software you believe in, with people you believe in and a leadership that believes in you and your capabilities. Think of a company that enables you to work with the most up-to- date technology and provides you with the development opportunities and challenges you are looking for. Hard to believe? Well, just stop dreaming and come to us.”|
Who we are
We are One Team Working. Everything we do comes down to one simple mission: To enable organizational health, by making their business as effective as possible. We build everything to match this mission by being straightforward with passion and energy.
Come and join our team of software developers, providing business digital applications for Apple and Android devices linking to backend services (via a Cloud API). We have positions available in iOS & Android cross platform development, Cloud API development and e-commerce.
One Team Working is at the forefront of developing a global suite of digital services and applications for vibrant growing clients. We are seeking developers in Cordova/Ionic/Angular development for both Android and IOS to join our fast growing team. You will be working closely with our company directors to assist in development tasks set and to build upon your knowledge and enhance your development skills.
- Complete development tasks set by team leader
- Work cohesively with all members of your development team
- Collaborate with Directors to create stunning work
- Actively build a responsive Website promoting company details
- Actively build a responsive e-commerce website (based on Prestashop) taking credit card payments and producing reports for Accounts
- Work independently on some tasks
You must have;
- Experience in HTML, PHP, responsive websites
- Understanding of e-commerce and credit card payment systems
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow instruction
- The ability to take criticism and use it as a development tool
- A keen interest in self-development and forward thinking
- The ability to be self-motivated
After an initial period, if you have proved yourself to be a valuable member of the team you will have flexible hour as well as other work benefits provided.
Job Type: Summer Internship (3 month contract)
Hours to suit
Experience required: PHP, Website development
Please email your CV as well as, if possible, a copy of your portfolio/link to your past works.
Successful applicants will be contacted ASAP with options for immediate start after interview and consultation with development team leaders.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: £112.00 /week