Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Warehouse Attendant – BA Benson & Son LtdStudent Jobs
BENSON OIL has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Attendant in Trail, BC. Benson Oil is an independent distributor of fuels, lubricants, and Diesel Exhaust Fluid. The company was established in 1946 and is based in Trail, BC, and operates throughout southern British Columbia.
The Warehouse Attendant will carry out the day-to-day duties site and warehouse maintenance, loading and unloading warehouse material, order picking, and the transportation of fuels and lubricants in the safest and most efficient manner possible. The attendant will oversee route planning, vehicle, site maintenance and warehouse inventory.
The Warehouse Attendant will provide a high level of customer service, follow procedures, and present a positive customer image and to minimize risk of damage to the environment and equipment.
- Performs regular inspections and identifies and reports any potential maintenance issues promptly and ensures issues are corrected immediately whenever practical.
- Conducts a pre-trip inspection and completes all truck and equipment inspection reports including log books daily.
- Completes all required documentation, forms, checklists, and reporting within the timelines established as appropriate.
- Ensures and follows loading and unloading procedures at Benson Oil locations and at all customer locations.
- Possesses working knowledge of Benson Oil’s various product line – light oils and lubricants.
- Operates equipment in a safe, clean and legal manner at all times.
- Greets, welcomes all walk-in customers and provides superior customer service.
- Receives and records customer lubricant orders.
- Tracks and records used oil levels. Records “All” inbound used oil volumes – Daily.
- Provides fuel and lubricant sales leads whenever possible.
- Receives, ships, picks lubricant/tank orders etc. and documents “All” inbound and outbound lubricant and other inventories.
- Maintains warehouses and container inventories and ensures things are kept neat, orderly and inventories rotated.
- Receives and processes empty drums and plastic containers (draining and storage). Must be kept neat, tidy and orderly.
- Transports customer lubricant deliveries in the safest and most efficient manner possible.
- Complies with policies and procedures at all times.
- Participates in, and completes, identified training (WHMIS, TDG, ICS 100, safety) and attends all meetings as requested.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
Minimum Class 3 Driver’s License with a clean driver’s abstract
- Valid Forklift Ticket an Asset
Application deadline: 2020-07-10
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
All Benson Oil employees will abide by our written COVID-19 policy.
- driving: 3 years (Required)
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Trail, BC (Required)
- Load and unload trucks
- Move and stack materials
- Rotate floor stock
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Follow forklift operating guidelines and procedures
- Use warehouse management software
- Receive/process shipments
- Perform proper forklift inspection, minor servicing and repairs as necessary