Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
University of Naples in Italy scholarshipStudent Scholarship
The Department of Economics and Statistics of the University of Naples Federico II (UNINA), within the Program “Dipartimenti di Eccellenza”, invites applicants for its scholarship programme for the academic year 2019-20.
Requirements for admission
Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree or equivalent and have a solid undergraduate training in economics and/or quantitative subjects. In order to enrol in LMEF, applicants must also have a good command of the English language.
Three types of scholarships will be awarded:
- Two-year scholarships for foreign students (Type A);
- Two-year scholarships for students who obtain their undergraduate degree from a university outside the Campania Region (Type B).
- One-year scholarships for foreign students participating in a Double Degree Program with the University of Naples Federico II (Type C).
Application submission Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the following documents in a pdf file (preferably, a single file):
- Application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcript of his/her undergraduate degree, displaying the final grade (if applicable), the list of exams taken and their grades. If the applicant has not yet graduated, he/she must send a statement that the official transcript and its translation will be provided by October 31st 2019;
- For applicants to LMEF, a certificate of good working knowledge of written and spoken English (TOEFL, First Cambridge Certificate, Proficiency in English, IELTS or equivalent). Alternatively, applicants must provide a personal declaration that they will be able to attend courses in English and will be contacted for an interview.
- Statement of purpose (one page, no more than 2.000 characters); 6. Passport scan. Applicants must also provide a reference letter by a professor from the applicant’s university, that must be sent by the letter writer to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS JUNE 15, 2019, AT 12.00 (Italian Time)