Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Trial Specialist – FLFE Innovations CorpStudent Jobs
FLFE Innovations Corp. (FLFE) is a fast-growing consciousness technology company based in Nelson, British Columbia. FLFE offers subscription-based service that activates a high consciousness field around an object or a property. It increases the quality of life because of EMF (Electro-Magnetic Fields) mitigation, support for personal growth, optimal health, better sleep, reduced anxiety & increased energy.
FTS is responsible for acting as a liaison between prospects on free trial and FLFE, delivering the best overall customer experience.
The FTS is responsible for assisting prospects in understanding and appreciating the FLFE service. FTS would address any concerns and questions, as well as provide customers with assistance, especially with the subscription process. The FTS offers ongoing support as the prospects acclimate to being in a high consciousness field. The FTS processes billing for accounts as well as encourages the development of ongoing relationships between the subscribers and FLFE.
This is a full-time, entry-level position that reports to the CRS & FTS Lead. The working hours are 8:30 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday, but the ideal candidate can work flexible hours as agreed with their supervisor.
High School Diploma or equivalent; further education in Business courses preferred
Eligible to work in Canada; shall be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident or have a work permit
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other international languages would be an asset
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to understand and accurately convey complex scientific, metaphysical, or esoteric concepts
- Positive and friendly attitude with the ability to collaborate with the team
- Comfortable discussing topics such as consciousness, spirituality, meditation, and personal development
- Critical and holistic thinking to align work with company values and goals
- Willingness to learn, grow and expand your role as demand builds
- No relevant experience required however experience in customer-facing position preferred
This is what we offer:
Join a rapidly growing, stable organization that offers a range of career development opportunities with a comprehensive salary and benefits. The perks include:
Benefits package that includes
- Medical & Dental plans* (*after completion of the probationary period)
- Flexible Work Hours
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- Complimentary FLFE subscription for Home & Phone
- Friendly work environment
- Office Pantry with organic Tea & Coffee
- Training on a variety of job skills
- Opportunity for Advancement