Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Temporary Campus Security Officer – Paladin SecurityStudent Jobs
Paladin Security is looking to hire a temporary full-time security professional in Castlegar until the end of September at which point the position will be casual/on-call. We are offering a $250 hiring bonus after the completion of the contract if you already have a Valid BC Security Licence.
Successful candidates must have excellent customer service and problem solving abilities, to deliver the best safety and security to our clients.
- Must have a Valid BC Security License
- OFA Level 2 is considered an asset
- Must be able to travel to Castlegar
- One year of experience in customer service and/or security.
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check and meet all minimum requirements for a BC security license.
- Availability to work overnight shifts and weekends.
- Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
- Have basic knowledge of security procedures, handling violent behaviors, and non-defensive communication.
- Physical ability to walk up to 15 km in a shift and patrol stairwells.
- Maintain safe and secure environment for students and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel
- Exercise crowd control and evict trespassers
- Defuse potentially volatile situations and intervene when necessary
- Providing great customer service to clients, tenants and patrons
- Write comprehensive reports and maintain proper records using effective communication skills.