Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Temporary Administrative Support – Trowelex Rentals & SalesStudent Jobs
We are looking to hire a temporary worker to assist with an upcoming project in April.
- Applicant MUST have Steel-toed boots, and be medically cleared to wear a respirator.
- Applicant must have knowledge working with computers, and be able to operate a laser printer, laminator, and word processing / spreadsheet software.
- Applicant will report to main office in Castlegar and transportation will be provided to and from site. Expected term is 7-10 days (not consecutive), and shift will be 8 to 12 hours per day.
- Primary duty will be to process documents. Respirator will not be needed, but is required as work will be at an industrial site.
- Fit testing and training will be provided.
Advertiser: Wesley Fakrogha
Location: Trail, BCPublished on: 24th February 2020