Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sales Associate – Mark’sStudent Jobs
Mark’s is committed to outfitting Canadians with the confidence to look and feel their best for everyday life in Canada.
We are looking for an individual who is:
- A team player with strong communications skills
- Committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Passionate about their work and enjoy making authentic connections
Whether you are just beginning your career, re-entering the workforce or looking for a new job this is definitely the place to be.
- Achieve weekly sales targets and deliver on customer service standards
- Executes on all corporate policies and procedures including Occupational Health and Safety and Loss Prevention
- Assists in the execution of seasonal changeover, maintenance and restocking of departments as per current merchandising planner
- Executes on merchandising, and pricing/signing and Sale Prep plans
- Assists in the preparation and execution of the annual inventory count
Advertiser: Wesley Fakrogha
Location: Nelson, BCPublished on: 8th June 2019