Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Retail Sales Associate – The Higher PathStudent Jobs
Looking to be part of an exciting and rapidly growing industry? The Higher Path is a provincially and municipally licensed cannabis retailer located in Trail,BC. Since opening in 2019, The Higher Path’s mission has been to provide access to cannabis in a discreet, freindly, professional environment.
We are hiring for the role of Budtender. This part-time position for our location in Trail, may require weekdays, evenings, and weekends. The successful candidate will report to the Front of House Manager and will be responsible for all duties relating to customer care, which include:
- Ensuring quality assurance and excellent customer service;
- Maintaining knowledge of a wide range of products and accessories;
- Providing customer education on The Higher Path’s range of products;
- Providing a smooth full-spectrum customer experience;
- Maintaining a pleasant and organized environment;
- Strict adherence to all policy and compliance, including The Higher Path’s internal policies, Provincial, and Federal; and
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Strong customer service skills;
- Working knowledge of POS systems, Word, and Excel;
- Strong communication skills, time management, and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work well in high volume, high level of care, retail environment
- Ability to work as a member of a team;
- BC Cannabis Worker Qualification*; and
- Strong cannabis knowledge and passion is an asset.
*Please note: the BC Cannabis Worker Qualification is required by law to work in any cannabis retail location. This Qualification can take quite some time to be processed. If you are interested in working at any cannabis retail location in BC, please visit the BC Services website: (https://justice.gov.bc.ca/cannabislicensing/policy-document/worker-qualification-home) to begin your application for this Qualification.
In the meantime, if you think you would be a great fit for our team, please submit your resume via email Attention: Jeff, or in-person at our Downtown location 1320 Cedar Ave, Trail BC.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- On-site Parking
- Store Discount
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Trail, BC (Preferred)