Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Queen Elizabeth ScholarshipStudent Scholarship
The University of the South Pacific (USP) is offering a Masters scholarship eligible in Fiji, Samoa or Vanuatu.
Applicants must be:
- citizens of a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award (e.g. you cannot apply for a scholarship in Fiji if you are a Fijian citizen).
- students may not apply from any Pacific countries already covered by USP.
- have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level (or to the required level of the specific postgraduate course).
Application deadline – Wednesday 26 June.
Please follow the below steps to complete your application.
- Make sure you upload the following documentation:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
2) Complete a QECS application online
3) Submit a separate application for admission to your chosen course.