Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Professional Assistant – Pinnacle Professional AccountingStudent Jobs
Pinnacle Professional Accounting is looking for a new team member.
This will be a professional support position, not a technical accounting position.
We are a results-oriented workplace – so you will be given lots of flexibility around how and when you do your job. Additionally, we offer employee benefits and a competitive salary.
To qualify you must:
- Have a university degree in Business or a related field (or similar education)
- Be impeccably fluent in both written and spoken English
- Have at least 4 years work experience, preferably in a professional setting
- Be exceptionally organized
- Have awesome MS Office skills – especially Excel
Preference will be given to candidates with proven work experience in the following areas:
- Managing scheduling of multiple calendars
- Interacting directly with clients
- Document management
- Workflow management
To apply, send a cover letter and resume.
- Extended health care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Flexible working hours
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Support: 4 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)