Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
PhD Position in RNA Aptamer-based Live-Cell Imaging, GermanyGermany, Student Scholarship
Empower your practical skills with the help of a PhD Position in RNA Aptamer-based Live-Cell Imaging Data. This studentship is organized by the Institute of Pharmacy and Molecular Biotechnology (IPMB).
The grant is designed to assist students who are going to enrol in the PhD degree program at the university for the academic year 2021/2022.
About the University
The Institute of Pharmacy and Molecular Biotechnology is responsible for the research, production, and application of active ingredients and medicinal products, as well as the understanding of molecular and cellular mechanisms of action.
Why study at the Institute of Pharmacy and Molecular Biotechnology? In a lively and exciting experimental environment, IPMB offers excellent research opportunities as well as intensive academic and complementary training. As a PhD candidate in our lab, you will have the opportunity to apply our breakthrough imaging systems to various problems in eukaryotic and prokaryotic RNA biology.
Application Deadline: April 10, 2021
- University: Institute of Pharmacy and Molecular Biotechnology (IPMB)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Local students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD in RNA Aptamer-based Live-Cell Imaging
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants should hold a Master’s degree in molecular biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, chemistry or a related discipline and should have demonstrated excellent academic performance in their studies. The initiative, creativity, team spirit, excellent English language skills and a solid background in molecular biology are essential traits. Practical experience in RNA biology, organic synthesis, and fluorescence microscopy is a bonus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After that, they can apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, please send a letter that motivates your application for this particular project, your CV, transcripts, a summary of previous research, and contact details of two academic references as a single pdf-file to Prof. Dr. Andres Jäschke (email@example.com).
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this grant, candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Institute of Pharmacy and Molecular Biotechnology will provide a good salary package to successful candidates.