Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Key Holder – Mark’sStudent Jobs
Help us boldly shape retail in Canada
As one of Canada’s leading apparel retailers, Mark’s stands out for its commitment to comfort, quality and style. Mark’s is a leader in product development, innovation and quality through its assortment of industrial apparel, footwear and accessories, with strong private and exclusive brands. As a valued part of the Canadian Tire family of companies, our employees across Mark’s are leading our brand’s evolution to be Canada’s number one destination for men’s industrial and casual apparel and footwear.
As a Key Holder, you’ll be part of a larger team who works together to set our customers up for all their workwear and fashion needs. As an ambassador for our brand you will be working with a friendly and energetic team who is passionate about all things Mark’s.
What you’ll do
- Deliver exceptional customer service and take the time to learn about our products as you share your knowledge with the team and consumers
- Provide mentorship to team members which may include providing feedback and coaching to others using the Mark’s performance management expectations
- Handle cash and credit transactions and oversee the opening and closing procedures
- Executes on all corporate policies and procedures including Occupational Health and Safety and Loss Prevention
- Participate in general store upkeep including cleaning, restocking, seasonal changeover, inventory, pricing and signing
Who you are
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Business Savvy – you have a customer focused mindset and can plan, execute, and drive sales
- Leaders – you lead by example and have a passion for coaching, developing, and inspiring your team
- Culture and brand ambassadors – you love the work and take pride in our brand
If you’re a proven retail manager with a passion for people, our industry, and driving an exceptional customer experience, then this is definitely the place to be.
What you bring
- High school education or currently enrolment in high school
- Physical qualifications include the ability to work long hours standing/walking, lifting up to 40lbs, reaching above shoulder height and stooping/bending/crouching
- A flexible schedule with availability to work at least 3 shifts a week including evenings and weekends
- Previous retail experience
Mark’s is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognise that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees — their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.