Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Housekeeping Room Attendant – Surestay CastlegarStudent Jobs
Job Summary: Cleans and prepares guest rooms and public areas by meeting established standards of cleanliness and propriety to assure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues.
- Maintains the hotel rooms and building to ensure a safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates, and vendors.
- Sets up cleaning cart with supplies. Maintains carts and storerooms in a clean and orderly fashion to enhance efficiency and ease of cleaning rooms.
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets, and fixtures in rooms, public areas, and hallways.
- Washes shower walls and tub clean toilets and stall walls. Wipes exposed pipes, cleans mirrors, sinks, and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guests and public restrooms.
- Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities and restocks literature that has been removed by the previous guests, or is soiled or torn, to ensure adequate supply for arriving guests.
- Washes all hard floor areas (linoleum, tile, etc.) by hand to remove dirt and soiled areas.
- Dust and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings.
- Strips bed of all linens and remakes with fresh linens.
- Checks closet for cleanliness, wiping closet door, handle and overhead shelves and restocking the guest room supplies (e.g., hangers, extra blankets, extra pillows).
- Vacuums rooms, public areas, and hallways.
- Inspects door and window locks to ensure they are in working order and immediately alerts management to an unsecured or unsafe situation for the safety of guests and employees.
- Checks lights and remotes to ensure all are in working order.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of general cleaning principles, use of cleaning products, and operation of standard cleaning equipment.
- Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms overhead, bending, and stooping to perform cleaning tasks.
- Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and associates.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Application deadline: 2020-08-10
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday