Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Financial / Marketing Analyst – Cambium Business ConsultingStudent Jobs
Cambium Business Consulting is seeking a full-time Financial / Marketing Analyst in Trail, BC to assist with strategy implementation and support across multiple clients. Our ideal candidate is skilled at identifying opportunities and challenges affecting these clients, as well as ultimately providing solutions and using a prescribed growth strategy to help our clients—including dynamic entrepreneurs and high-growth companies—achieve their goals.
Duties and responsibilities:
In addition to performing financial and operational modeling, the Financial / Marketing Analyst will develop new models that underpin sound business decisions. The role requires forecasting, budgeting, and financial analysis, combined with an understanding of key performance indicators. The end goal is to provide financial insights that help clients develop better decision-making processes. In addition, the Financial / Marketing Analyst will:
- Create detailed business analyses that outline problems, opportunities and solutions for businesses;
- Develop budgeting, forecasting and financial modeling;
- Produce variance analyses against financial forecasts and models;
- Improve profitability and systems by studying current practices;
- Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities;
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate operational issues;
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning for clients;
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports;
- Review a variety of areas including sales, marketing, operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities;
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impacts of any changes;
- Assist with the development and coordination of training programs, seminars, and lecture materials;
- Contribute to monthly newsletter on best business practices.
- Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, finance, accounting, economics, marketing or other related field(s)
- Experience working with senior decision-makers
- Proven analytical background, including forecasting, budgeting, and financial experience
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Strong numerical skills
- Ability to work both independently and with others as part of a team
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively build and maintain relationships
This position offers a competitive, industry-standard salary (commensurate with experience) plus benefits, as well as a unique opportunity that is usually only found in a larger city. If you’re a motivated self-starter looking for an early career position with a heavy emphasis on learning to understand businesses and growth, please submit a resume and cover letter via email.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.