Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Customer Service Representative – In-Gear Mechanical ServicesStudent Jobs
Do you strive for excellence, and enjoy challenging yourself to constantly improve and learn new things? Do you enjoy going the “extra mile” to take care of the people you serve? Are you professional and precise in your work?
In-Gear Mechanical is a locally owned service and repair shop that follows the principles of Quality, Integrity and Service to care for our customers and keep their vehicles operating as reliably as possible for the lowest long-term cost. We offer a friendly and supportive workplace full benefits, generous pay scale and opportunity for advancement.
Experience in the industry is an asset, but we are happy to train anyone with the right attitudes and underlying abilities.
We are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills, able to take care of the people we serve and go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Positive, team-player attitude.
- Strong communication, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Able to work in a busy environment and balance multiple tasks.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Computer literate.
- General knowledge of automotive repair process and parts an asset but not required.
- Proactively seek to learn, improve and adapt, and support the overall success of the company.
- Be an advocate for our customers, taking care of them through the entire service and repair process from initial reception through final departure.
- Help customers understand In-Gear’s products and services so the customer can make educated decisions about the repair and maintenance of their vehicle.
- Clearly record and communicate customer concerns and vehicle symptoms to the service department.
- Keep customers up-to-date on the progress of the repairs, and get approvals for any changes in price or process.
- Use shop management software to maintain repair schedule, prepare quotes and repair orders, complete invoices, and order parts for repairs.
- Participate in training programs, and apply the learning to help the business succeed.
- Collaborate with the management team to help grow and improve the business.
- Handle payment transactions for services.
Please stop by with your resume and ask for Eric. You can also email your resume through this advertisement. We look forward to meeting you!
We thank all that apply; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time