Cashier/Customer Service – Lordco Parts Ltd.Student Jobs
Position : Cashier/Customer Service
Location: Castlegar, BC
Lordco Parts Ltd. began in 1974 with one small store in Maple Ridge and since then has grown to become the third largest auto parts retailer in the country. Lordco is an owner/operated, family-run business that has expanded to include three distribution warehouses and over 100 branches across the Province.
- Greet customers in a polite and friendly manner
- Process cash register payments by cash, cheque, debit, credit card, and gift card
- Balance and reconcile cash at end of work shift
- Handle and calculate financial paperwork
- Maintain showroom inventory and cleanliness
- Cash handling and customer service experience is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic understanding of safety procedures and requirements
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and over the phone
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of the Lordco team. Knowledge of work place safety procedures and the ability to adhere to the Lordco Occupational Health and Safety program.
There are FULL TIME positions available.
Job Type: Full-time
- cash handling: 1 year (Preferred)