Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Campus Service Representative – Selkirk CollegeStudent Jobs
11,615 students, 352 full-time equivalent employees and 8 locations throughout the Kootenays. That’s Selkirk College in a nutshell…It’s a great place to be!
- Provides campus, CE/AUD administrative support duties including:
- Responding to and directing general inquiries (i.e. room availability, course information and general CE/AUD/College information)by phone, in person and by email or other
- Scheduling appointments for counsellors and AUD, and preparing Mach Forms
- Creating new student records; registering CE/AUD students (SRS and online)
- Creating and monitoring class lists and managing course supplies; materials, and textbooks/manuals; notification of course cancellations
- Assisting with class files including production of class lists and chron lists
- Ordering and/or collecting textbooks, videos and library books from/for Castlegar Campus Library, as needed
- Entering CE grades; preparing CE certificates
- Assisting with the creation and distribution of promotional and course materials such as website and social media, flyers, posters, calendars and manuals
- Assisting with new programming inquiries
- Accepting and processing payment and withdrawals (cash/debit/credit) through SLED for all programs and courses
- Assisting with inventory and distribution of course materials and manuals
- Preparing confirmation of enrolment letters, as needed.
Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of the Student Record System (SRS), Financial Record System (FRS), and Student Ledger System (SLED).
- Proficient knowledge of Drupal (Content Management System) and Spice-works.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Proficient in computers and MS Office Suite (including Word, Excel, and email)
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to set priorities when encountering conflicting demands
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment
Education and Experience
- High School graduation
- Completion of a one year Office Administration program
- 1-2 years related experience
This is an on-call position commencing July 1, 2019. Salary will be Pay Grade 7, $25.95 per hour in accordance with the Selkirk College PPWC Collective Agreement.