Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Bakery Associate – WalmartStudent Jobs
A Bakery Associate provides the Store with support in maintaining and zoning the bakery area, assisting with stocking and the sale of daily baked goods.
• Following the “One Best Way” Standards of practice.
• Practicing the 3 Meter Attitude.
• Answering Customer calls promptly.
• Answering register calls promptly.
• Operating the register when needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
• Ability to determine the number of individual things in a unit or group. Basic Reading/Writing Skills
• Ability to understand the meaning of written or printed matter and to record information by inscribing characters or symbols.